Title ideas: Director of Talent Acquisition / Head of Talent / Head of Talent Acquisition
Immunefi exists to protect the future of money. Immunefi is DeFi's last line of defense and its leading bug bounty service, preventing catastrophic hacks and theft of user funds. We're looking for talented people who want to use their expertise to help us protect the whole DeFi community. If you're looking to join a fast paced, problem solving environment at the very core of decentralized finance, then read on.
Immunefi is looking for a Head of Talent to lead recruiting, HR, and culture. You would focus full time on bringing world class talent to Immunefi. We have a roster of founder-tier team members, and a head of talent that could bring the next 30 such people would be the single most highly leveraged hire we could make.
- Lead Immunefi’s sourcing, recruiting, and interviewing strategies to attract, hire and retain top-level talent
- Provide expertise in people programs and processes in the areas of compensation, headcount & workforce planning, performance & talent management, employee engagement, recognition, attrition and retention, training, and other areas focused on accelerating the business and growing leaders and team members.
- Create, teach, and foster recruiting best practices in all aspects of selection, assessment, and hiring. This will include coaching hiring managers on best practices.
- Define KPIs, metrics, and reporting methodologies to track progress including: time to fill, candidate to hire ratio, and hiring quality
- Work with stakeholders to determine current staffing needs and produce forecasts, develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plan to achieve specific business objectives
- Identify key differentiators that set the company apart from competitors and make it attractive to candidates, build ImmuneFi’s employer brand in the market
- Develop programs and initiatives to strengthen interviewing skills across the business
- Develop new, innovative, scalable and effective end to end strategies, including social media initiatives and engaging in appropriate online communities to recruit top talent
- Maintain a strong network of industry contacts for potential sourcing and hiring
- 7+ years full cycle recruiting in hiring for competitive roles with emphasis on tech talent, and at least 3 years in a leadership position at tech company or start-up
- Exceptional people management skills with at least 2 years of direct management experience; holds high standards while coaching and developing others; empowers team members to proactively and creatively solve problems
- Experience building a recruiting infrastructure, including processes and tools
- Knowledge and comfortability with various recruiting tools and platforms to identify and connect with candidates.
- Data-driven mindset and experience using data to build and improve people-processes
- Strong analytical and critical-thinking skills and thorough attention to detail, with high emotional intelligence and business acumen
- Intellectually agile, has self-initiative, creativity, perseverance and flexibility; comfort with high rate of change and ability to navigate ambiguity on a regular basis
- Be a people-oriented facilitator that values cross-functional input, can synthesize ideas, and is comfortable not having all the answers
- Excitement surrounding the potential to leverage innovative recruiting trends and practices to continually refine and improve the recruiting process and candidate experience.
- Equally comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get things done and the next moment being part of deeply complex strategy discussions
- Practitioner with a proven track record of successfully implementing people programs and initiatives
- Experience and interest in the crypto/defi space
What Success Looks Like
- Directly build ImmuneFi’s early stage team and fulfill key talent needs
- Implement, navigate and manage ATS platform and other recruiting tools and systems
- Establish a strong hiring & candidate evaluation process and system
- Able to up-level the entire company and leadership team on hiring best practices and outcomes
- Establish a recruiting strategy including social media initiatives, creative sourcing strategies, and leveraging technology to improve processes to decrease overall time to fill and total cost per hire
- Establish and maintain relationships with a full pipeline of talent
- Quickly earn trust from internal stakeholders to determine current staffing needs and produce forecasts, develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plan to achieve specific business objectives
- Gather and provide insightful data to guide-decision making and provide proactive solutions to all people-related issues. Advise leadership team on organizational structure, company culture, and HR related matters.