Who we are
Immunefi exists to protect the future of money. Immunefi is DeFi's last line of defense and its leading bug bounty platform, preventing catastrophic hacks before user funds are stolen. Our team is highly specialized, so we’re looking for talented people who are willing to jump right in and use their expertise to help us protect DeFi. If you’re looking to join a fast paced, problem solving environment at the very core of decentralized finance, then read on.
To be successful in this role...
- Implement Immunef's smart contracts and unit tests
- Implement and design periphery contracts for Immunefi
- Design and implement mechanisms for Immunefi's upcoming protocols
- Write high quality, gas-efficient, and well-tested Solidity
- Ability to prioritize and organize operationally complex work, with great attention to detail; are accountable by default
- Skill in at least one of the following: mainnet deployment, blockchain tooling, frontend development or maths skills at a significant level.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and can collaborate effectively on a breadth of technical topics
- Self-driven, autonomous, personality with a desire to develop protocols that will have an impact
- Passionate and excited about the web3 industry and DeFi security in particular
- A proactive self-starter who wants to take as much ownership as possible for their work, and is highly proactive about expanding the scope of their work
- 1-3 years of experience with Solidity
- A deep understanding of the Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Prior experience deploying complex smart contract systems to the Ethereum mainnet