Who we are
Immunefi exists to protect the future of money. Immunefi is DeFi's last line of defense and leading bug bounty platform, preventing catastrophic hacks before user funds are stolen. Our team is highly specialized, so we’re looking for talented people who are willing to jump right in and use their expertise to help us protect DeFi. If you’re looking to join a fast paced, problem solving environment at the very core of decentralized finance, then read on.
Why we need a Community Manager
As the last line of defense, we depend on the goodwill of the best talent in the space, the vast majority of which are not employees. We know that no one company can "solve" security--it's a community effort. It's our job to reach hackers where they are, so that when they find a critical vulnerability in a project, they think to come to us first to responsibly disclose the problem. We need a trusted representative to consistently communicate the mission and offerings of Immunefi, and support our communities.
To be successful in this role...
- Create content and share insights and progress with the broader Immunefi community
- Promote Immunefi into the biggest hacker community on the internet
- Moderate Discord where the Immunefi community lives
- Moderate and post updates on Immunefi's Twitter
- Launch and maintain Immunefi's upcoming grants program
- An abundance of energy for engaging and working with other people
- Familiarity with vulnerability disclosure and bug bounty programs, including: report formatting and content, confidentiality and disclosure processes, the importance of clear and quick communication between hackers and customers, program policies, etc.
- Ability to prioritize and organize operationally complex work, with great attention to detail; are accountable by default
- Top notch communication skills: need to be able to firmly, yet politely, respond to non-issues
- A robust network in the DeFi / hacker space
- Passionate and excited about the web3 industry and DeFi security in particular
- You are a strong communicator, and find engaging with a large, passionate community to be energising
- A proactive self-starter who wants to take as much ownership as possible for their work, and is highly proactive about expanding the scope of their work
- Prior experience with community management at a crypto startup or similar venture
- Experience with open source software or hacker communities would be a major plus